The Central Hub for Aviation Investors
Welcome to our community!
The aviation industry is one of the fastest moving and changing industries. We lead the market in innovation, technology, and consumer spending trends. Staying up to speed with the constant changes in the industry can often be an overwhelming process.
We take pride in empowering and developing aviators on their journey. Our mission is to be a source of information and aid to those looking to expand and develop their skills and resources.
You are here so you are ready to take the next step and understand that building a network is a key to your success. We understand that you are focused on your goal and will do anything it takes to get there. – We feel the same way!
You understand how important of role aviation plays in the way we do business and you are ready to take your contribution to the industry to the next step.
Air Market News
Air Market News provides you with the insight you need to efficiently invest the publicly traded aviation companies. With weekly chart, mark-up analysis and live trade updates never miss an opportunity or trade idea!
All content is written by in-house writers who take the time to ensure they are providing you with the most accurate and vital information you need to make your next decision.
Each article is packed with fundamental review, technical analysis and coverage of earnings reports providing the perfect stock overview!
From headlines covering the grounding of the Boeing 737-MAX and the pressures which their CEO has been enduring all the way down to discussing some of the developments with UBER Elevate.
Air Market Group ensures to cover all topics relevant to the aviation market so you do not miss any of the facts. Our dedication to sharing the latest in the industries aligns with our mission to be the leader in the Aviation Industry.
Money comes and goes but that time you have is priceless. Time is the one resource that you can never get more of, that is unless you own a private jet.
Individuals and corporations who have incorporated private aviation in their life on average have saved 45% of the time on their standard commute. As airports become more crowded and customer services standards continue to drop in commercial aviation the demand for quality service is rising and we understand that.
Companies that operate with business aircraft have noticed a significant increase in profitability and efficiency in their business. Aside from their business being able to generate more revenue the individuals now have more time available to spend with their loved ones.
We understand that you have incredibly important matters to tend to and we are dedicated to walking you through the process of finding what aircraft is going to perfect for what you need.
Our team takes pride in being able to provide options that will best suit your needs and provide insight that may aid your decisions making process.
IADA CODE OF ETHICS:
To be a Member of the International Aircraft Dealers Association (IADA), an organization must agree to commit itself to the strict code of conducting business. We at Air Market Group commit to abiding by this code of ethics.
- Shall create and maintain a reputation for honesty, integrity and transparency and shall adhere to the highest ethical standards in their dealings with other Members, their respective clients and all other parties.
- Shall be committed to constantly improving the quality of their services, products, and operations in order to provide a superior level of service, knowledge and value to their respective customers.
- Shall accurately represent their authority to show, demonstrate and sell an aircraft.
- Shall, as expeditiously as possible, submit to the seller all offers received. Once an offer has been accepted, all prospective purchasers, if any, will be informed of the accepted offer.
- In attempting to secure an exclusive listing, shall not deliberately mislead the owner as to the market value of the aircraft.
- When specifically acting as exclusive agent for an exclusive buyer or seller, shall not accept commission from more than one party to a transaction without the full knowledge of the principal(s) of the transaction.
- Shall compensate, directly or indirectly, employees of the parties to a transaction only with the written knowledge of the subject party.
- Shall present to the best of their knowledge accurate specifications of an aircraft for sale, and shall make truthful representations to the public.
- Shall avoid exaggeration, misrepresentation, or concealment of all known pertinent facts relating to a transaction.
- Shall provide a level of competent service in keeping with the highest standards of business and professionalism in the field of aircraft resale.
- Shall reveal their true ownership or interest in any aircraft they represent to the purchaser or his/her representative.
- Shall disclose any interest in other entities whose services they suggest or recommend that a client or owner use, and shall disclose any financial benefit they may receive as a result of the use of those services.
- Shall make full disclosure of charges and costs associated with any agreement.
- Shall use reasonable care to ensure that documents pertaining to the purchase and sale of aircraft are kept current through the use of written extensions and amendments.
Should you be looking to upgrade and sell or trade out a current aircraft that you own, our team would be happy to assist in finding a qualified buyer.
We look forward to adding more time to your pocket.
Trading the market requires being able to break down a very complex subject into simple pieces. From understanding how to read a chart all the way to make specific and detailed hypotheses we are here to walk you through the process
We understand that many are initially deterred from learning investing due to the lack of knowledge, lack of experience, and lack of desire. We have created a unique system to be able to counteract the common retail trader’s struggles.
AMG Investors is a small group of traders, investors and market professionals who together have created a system for being able to bring someone on who has never trader before and be able to develop them into active investors.
Our step-by-step process of teaching the basics and building key principles to best equip you to make your own trading decisions provides you with the freedom to make your own decisions.
We offer unique catered services which would appeal to the individual looking to spend just a few hours a week learning this skill all the way to the full-time traders.
For more info make sure to check out our AMG Investors!
Options involve risk and are not suitable for all investors. Please read Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options before deciding to invest in options: https://www.theocc.com/components/docs/riskstoc.pdf
Air Market Group content is provided solely by Air Market Group LLC and is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not, nor is it intended to be, trading or investment advice or a recommendation that any security, futures contract, transaction, or investment strategy is suitable for any person. Trading securities can involve high risk and the loss of any funds invested. Air Market Group, through its content, financial programming, or otherwise, does not provide investment or financial advice or make investment recommendations. Investment information provided may not be appropriate for all investors and is provided without respect to individual investor financial sophistication, financial situation, investing time horizon, or risk tolerance. Air Market Group is not in the business of transacting securities trades, nor does it direct client commodity accounts or give commodity trading advice tailored to any particular client’s situation or investment objectives. Supporting documentation for any claims (including claims made on behalf of options programs), comparison, statistics, or other technical data, if applicable, will be supplied upon request. Multi-leg option strategies incur higher transaction costs as they involve multiple commission charges. Air Market Group is not a licensed financial advisor, registered investment advisor, or registered broker-dealer. Options involve risk and are not suitable for all investors. Please read the Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options before deciding to invest in options.