Brand New to Market Piper Cherokee Six 260
Looking for a chance to create an aircraft that is perfect for your style, mission and budget?
Aircraft is undergoing major overhaul, fresh coat of paint, new interior and modern avionics upgrade. Estimating aircraft to be released by March 1st. This opportunity won’t last long so be sure to contact a member of our team today!
Make an Offer
Specifications for Piper Cherokee
|Displacement||541.5 cu. in.|
|Carbureted Or Fuel Injected||Carbureted|
|Fixed Pitch/ Constant Speed Propeller||Constant Speed|
|Fuel Capacity||50 gallons|
Long Range Tanks: 84 gallons
|Min. Octane Fuel||100|
|Weights and Capacities:|
|Takeoff/Landing Weight Normal Category||3,400 lbs.|
|Takeoff/Landing Weight Utility Category||N/A|
|Standard Empty Weight||1,665 lbs.|
|Max. Useful Load Normal Category||1,735 lbs.|
|Max. Useful Load Utility Category||N/A|
|Baggage Capacity||200 lbs.|
|Oil Capacity||12 quarts|
|Do Not Exceed Speed||184 KCAS|
|Max. Structural Cruising Speed||146 KCAS|
|Stall Speed Clean||62 Knots|
|Stall Speed Landing Configuration||55 Knots|
|Climb Best Rate||775 FPM|
|Wing Loading||19.5 lbs./sq. ft.|
|Power Loading||13.1 lbs./sq. ft.|
|Service Ceiling||12,800 ft.|
Take part in the opportunity to have an aircraft catered to you. Your airplane should represent who you are in all aspects from ramp presence, cabin amenities to top of the line equipment.
Contact our team today to begin your journey on creating your perfect aircraft.
Providing customers with a specialized and personalized experience is what distinguishes Air Market Group from other brokers. We ensure transparency and reliability by following procedures and systems in place for a seamless transaction.
- PURCHASE PRICE: Purchase price shall be payable at time of Aircraft delivery.
- INSPECTION: Buyer shall have the right to conduct a visual inspection of the Aircraft and its records at a mutually agreeable location as soon as practical. If found acceptable, Buyer shall have the right to conduct a pre-purchase inspection, of a mutually agreeable scope, (the “Inspection”) and test-flight of the Aircraft, at a mutually agreeable inspection facility (the “Inspection Facility”) to verify the condition of the Aircraft. Buyer shall be responsible for the cost of the Inspection and test-flight. Seller shall be responsible or the correction of airworthiness items and other discrepancies identified by the Inspection Facility during the Inspection and test flight required to make the Aircraft conform to the condition specified in paragraph 3 below.
- CONDITION: The Aircraft shall be delivered free and clear of all liens or encumbrances, with a valid Certificate of Airworthiness, in an airworthy condition, with all systems functioning in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications, current on the manufacturer’s recommended maintenance program, with all Airworthiness Directives and Mandatory Service Bulletins complied with, and current on any applicable maintenance service programs that the aircraft is currently enrolled on that relate to engines.
- DELIVERY: Following completion of the inspection and correction of discrepancies, the aircraft shall be delivered at the Inspection Facility or other mutually agreeable location within 3 business days.
- PURCHASE AND SALE AGREEMENT: This offer and the obligations of Buyer and Seller herein are not binding upon either party and are subject to the negotiation and execution of a mutually agreeable definitive Purchase and Sale Agreement. This Purchase and Sale agreement shall be executed within ten (10) business days from seller’s acceptance of this offer.
- DEPOSIT: Upon acceptance of this offer, Buyer shall place a refundable deposit in escrow to be held pending execution of a Purchase and Sale Agreement and governed thereafter by said agreement. This offer is valid through 5:00pm Eastern Standard Time, 2 business days after the date of the offer after which, if not accepted, shall expire having no further force or effect.
Looking for something else?
Our team is dedicated to our customers specific needs and desires. Contact a member of our team so that we can find the perfect aircraft for you!