Air Market Group connects you with the insight you need to efficiently invest the publicly traded aviation companies. With weekly chart mark-up analysis and live trade update never miss an opportunity or trade idea! Our partners offer exclusive premium trading software to provide you with the technical support that you need.
We are a trusted source for quality and desirable services
Our vision is to enrich the lives of our community through quality services and resources for the benefit of the end consumer
IADA CODE OF ETHICS:
To be a Member of the International Aircraft Dealers Association (IADA), an organization must agree to commit itself to the strict code of conducting business. We at Air Market Group commit to abiding by this code of ethics.
- Shall create and maintain a reputation for honesty, integrity and transparency and shall adhere to the highest ethical standards in their dealings with other Members, their respective clients and all other parties.
- Shall be committed to constantly improving the quality of their services, products, and operations in order to provide a superior level of service, knowledge and value to their respective customers.
- Shall accurately represent their authority to show, demonstrate and sell an aircraft.
- Shall, as expeditiously as possible, submit to the seller all offers received. Once an offer has been accepted, all prospective purchasers, if any, will be informed of the accepted offer.
- In attempting to secure an exclusive listing, shall not deliberately mislead the owner as to the market value of the aircraft.
- When specifically acting as exclusive agent for an exclusive buyer or seller, shall not accept commission from more than one party to a transaction without the full knowledge of the principal(s) of the transaction.
- Shall compensate, directly or indirectly, employees of the parties to a transaction only with the written knowledge of the subject party.
- Shall present to the best of their knowledge accurate specifications of an aircraft for sale, and shall make truthful representations to the public.
- Shall avoid exaggeration, misrepresentation, or concealment of all known pertinent facts relating to a transaction.
- Shall provide a level of competent service in keeping with the highest standards of business and professionalism in the field of aircraft resale.
- Shall reveal their true ownership or interest in any aircraft they represent to the purchaser or his/her representative.
- Shall disclose any interest in other entities whose services they suggest or recommend that a client or owner use, and shall disclose any financial benefit they may receive as a result of the use of those services.
- Shall make full disclosure of charges and costs associated with any agreement.
- Shall use reasonable care to ensure that documents pertaining to the purchase and sale of aircraft are kept current through the use of written extensions and amendments.
Our founder Hakar Torres has years of expertise in the operations field of Aviation which has prepared Air Market Group for being prepared for extensive projects with vital deadlines. The relationships fostered over the years with vendors and service providers has created mutually beneficial business partnerships to last for a lifetime
Adjusting our focus towards providing individuals with aid and resources to best aid them in their endeavors both personal and professional.
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE WEEKLY MARKET UPDATES
“Signing up for the newsletter was the best thing I did!“Julie V.
BLOG LEGAL DISCLAIMER
Air Market Group LLC is a blog focused on sharing personal ideas thoughts and opinions on various current events related to the aviation industry. The information presented are all the opinions of the author and does not reflect the opinions of any organizations that author may be affiliated with. Any and all information provided Is accurate and relevant to the best of the author’s knowledge although there may be omissions, errors or mistakes in information shared. The purpose of this blog is for entertainment and informational reasons and should not be viewed at as professional advice of any kind. If you decide you rely on any of the information shared on this blog, please be advise it is at your own risk. The information on this website should not be used as professional advice. Air Market Group LLC owns the right to change and manage any and all the content on the blog at any given time.