Owning a Cirrus Vision Jet becomes Easier with VisionAir Program
The Vision Jet Designed by Cirrus is a one of a kind single-engine jet aircraft that has created a new market for those interested to unlock a new kind of flying experience. For businesses looking to take advantage of the benefits of a private aircraft while keeping operating costs low it creates a unique advantage.
For the adventurous group looking to get away and explore a new location. Having the power to be able to take off with only 2,036 ft of distance allows it to be able to operate to many airports which would be unsuitable for larger private aircraft.
With only one engine you now have less total maintenance costs to consider. With half as many engines your hourly maintenance reserve will not be as high as it would be on a traditional two engine light jet. With a max range of 1,275 nm getting across the states from Florida to California can be done with just one stop.
Depending on the configuration that is going to best suit your needs the aircraft can carry a max of up to 7 passengers. If you are looking for a bit more room to stretch out then accommodations can be made for a more executive set-up.
Turnkey Jet Ownership*
Direct Access on Your Schedule*
Predictable Operating Costs*
“Experience the freedom of life at jet speed with VisionAir™ – the ultimate ownership solution”
Cirrus has recently launched a new service which will allow for just about anyone to access and own their own private aircraft with have little to no experience or expertise to the expense of the owner. Their VisionAir program allows for owners to trust in Cirrus to assist in managing and maintaining aircraft on behalf of their owners.
This creates a simple process for new aircraft owners to enter the market and have all their maintenance, services, scheduling, and operating done by the same company which manufactured the aircraft. You really need to consider that they may be the best to maintain the aircraft considering that they are the ones who have designed it! Just saying.
Rear Climate Control
Having a reliable management company is extremely important especially if you are not familiar with the rules and regulations that come with ownership and operating an aircraft domestically and more so internationally. Ensuring that you stay compliant with your safety regulations can save yourself from a hefty fine down the line.
The interior is wide and spacious for its cabin size giving guest a feeling of having more space. Being an extremely agile aircraft the carbon fiber fuselage and panoramic windows create an experience that everyone on board can enjoy. The V2 is equipped with a large flat screen display for the guest in the cabin to be able to enjoy while on the flight. Should there be worked to be finished then tables can be made available suitable for a laptop.
Benefits of VisionAir
- On Demand Professional Pilot
– Owners may be looking to take ownership of the aircraft but not take on the responsibility of learning how to fly personally. Having a network of highly trained and skilled professional pilots is essential. Hiring one pilot can sometime be costly and can bring issues down-line if they are unavailable. The resources of a team of pilots ensure that your flight can operate without delay.
- World-Class Concierge
– Time is of the essence and third party service providers can often create delays in service due to extra communication chains that result in latent responses from service provider to client. Being able to make one phone call and have all your arrangements confirmed from rental car to hangar of your aircraft brings clarity and peace of mind on your next last minute trip.
- Complete Maintenance Plan
– Wear and Tear, Engine overhauls, recurring scheduled maintenance as well as unscheduled maintenance are all factors that need to be considered and properly planned for. Making sure that the right work is getting done and can mean you have your aircraft ready to fly or not. Maintenance plans keep airplanes on track to staying flying.
- Aviation Tax Referrals
– Getting the right information can result in a dramatic benefit. The program includes being able to connect with their third-party aviation industry tax experts to be able to fully understand the possible benefits that come with making such a specific purchase.
– Staying protected is essential. Making sure that the right coverage is in place can prevent you from having to pay out of pocket in the event of an incident. Getting the absolute best coverage is key to maintaining a level of comfort that can keep your focus on the important things, enjoying your aircraft.
“Cirrus has made it seamless. I show up, board the plane and go. It’s the ultimate scenario for me. Every time I look out the window, it puts a big smile on my face!”Blake | Entrepreneur & Vision Jet Owner
Stay connected with our Air Market Community
Life at Jet Speed
The Vision Jet ushers in a new era of personal transportation where jet speed, jet comfort and jet convenience are accessible. As the world’s first single-engine Personal Jet, it excels in performance and experience, making it a joy to travel in as a passenger and a pilot.
Ready to Get Started?
Get in touch with our sales team for more information at Sales (@) Airmarketgroup (dot) com.
You can also reach us at +1. Four07 Nine00 06twotwo
|Maximum Ramp Weight||6,040 lbs (2,740 kg)|
|Maximum Takeoff Weight||6,000 lbs (2,727 kg)|
|Basic Empty Weight||3,550 lbs (1,610 kg)|
|Max Zero Fuel Weight||4,900 lbs (2,223 kg)|
|Maximum Usable Fuel||2,000 lbs (907 kg)|
|Wingspan||38.7 ft (11.79 m)|
|Length||30.7 ft (9.42 m)|
|Height||10.9 ft (3.32 m)|
|Cabin Width||5.1 ft (1.56 m)|
|Cabin Height||4.1 ft (1.24 m)|
|Takeoff||2,036 ft (620 m)|
|Takeoff Over 50 ft Obstacle||3,192 ft (973 m)|
|Climb Rate||1,609 ft/min|
|Max Operating Altitude||31,000 ft|
|Stall Speed with Flaps||67 knots|
|Max Cruise Speed||311 KTAS|
|Landing Groundroll||1,628 ft (496 m)|