Learn to be a Cargo Broker
Think about this for a moment
Supply-and-Demand. It never stops – Ever! So as long as there are people on Earth, there will remain a continuous market for freight to be moved. Unlike many other industries, the transportation business has two extremely valuable elements with virtually NO limits: consumption and production.
Every day people and businesses buy, sell and consume products! You know what? Those products must be shipped and year after year freight brokers control and move more and more of the worlds freight!
Everything you use or consume throughout your day has likely been on a truck at one point. Freight is everywhere and the demand for transportation will only increase with time. You simply need to know how and where to look to find it. No, it’s not rocket science, but like anything there is a right way and wrong way to do it and the difference between the two can be either costly or profitable!
Aviation is Currently leading the industry for Cargo
As the market starts to readjust to the modern times the methods that which goods and services are being transported through the world is rapidly changing.
Before in a day where trains, boats and trucks led the movement of goods now aircraft are leading the way. Today more than ever the market is in need of proper agents, and brokers for the cargo industry. As commercial airlines start to reduce their fleets and actives routes the need for active brokers is higher than ever.
Online freight broker training
We saw the markets need for reliable and trustworthy cargo brokers. Considering that hundreds of individuals are currently out of work around the world and the opportunity for someone to be able to take part in the cargo industry to provide for their family is a phenomenal option. Not only are there not income earning caps there are also currently are surplus of business deals being left out in the market. As most and more cargo needs to be moved to opportunity for earning from the current market conditions are endless.
As our team identified the need for efficient and reliable cargo brokers we decided to partner up with one of the worlds most reliable and trusted teachers.
Getting training online for Freight Brokering is incredible straight forward. The systems in place for your to be able to start your business and being creating your book of sales can begin as quickly as just 30 days. Of course your success depends on your efforts and so we encourage you to start today!
Getting the best education available
This type of freight broker training is typically delivered via the internet, usual in the form of a course or membership website where you can login and access the training 24/7.
The training is typically either written articles and/or pre-recorded or live videos where an instructor teaches and coaches students through the various steps to starting and growing a successful freight brokerage.
In addition, online training’s usually offer some form of downloadable and or printable resources that users can use offline while away from their computer.
Things like forms, contracts, cheat sheets, checklists, guides and the list goes on.
- Typically less expensive ($100-$500 range)
- No travel, learn from home
- More flexible w/ 24/7 access
- Learn at your own pace
- Must be self motivated
So What Will You Learn In Our Online Freight Broker Training?
- Learn your role as either broker or agent
- How to reduce, and even eliminate, unnecessary startup costs
- How to apply for your freight broker license
- How to get your freight broker bond or trust
- Learn what tools you need to effectively operate as a broker or agent
- Learn the pro’s and con’s of factoring invoices
- How to find and contact shippers
- How to navigate business credit, both yours and your customers
- How to find, negotiate and contract with carriers
- Learn the difference between co-brokering and double brokering
- How to properly dispatch and track your freight
- How to quickly and cost effectively setup your home office
- How to use loads boards effectively
- How to easily and accurate understand rates in almost any lane
- Learn successful selling and negotiating strategies & techniques
- How to get involved in niche markets like automobile transport & dump trucks
- How to start shipping for the Dept of Defense (DOD)
- How to make money even more money by adding independent freight agents
- Learn proven strategies that can propel you to into profit quickly
- And much more!!!!!!!!!
Sign Up Today
This offer will not last forever
Sign Up Today And Receive 7 Special Bonuses Worth Over $2,000
This offer is available through the partnership between Air Market Group and Freight Broker Boot Camp to help provide you with the tools and systems that you need to find success in your business. Freight Broker Boot Camp has the resources and the tools that you need to create a profitable business.
Having the right systems and support is essential to creating success in today’s Market. All of the products designed and provided by Freight Broker Boot Camp can be found exclusively online and is for your use.
Start your journey today to creating your own successful cargo broker business
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE WEEKLY MARKET UPDATES
Affiliate of freightbrokerbootcamp.com
3 Replies to “Learn to be a Cargo Broker”