Perfect for personal use or air Taxi. The Cessna 337 is an American twin-engine civil utility aircraft built in a push-pull configuration.
Log Book Photos Available Upon Request.
Make an Offer
|Avionics||G530 WAAS, GPSS, KLN 89B, KX 155A with glide-slope, EI SC-5 (clock & timer), EI VOLT & AMP meter, HSI, STEC 50 autopilot with altitude hold, WX 950 Stormscope, GTX 345 transponder, PMA 7000BT (four station intercom), KNX 64, 300 ADF, AI CD entertainment unit, EI Fuel flow and totalizer (connected to G530), EDM 760 engine analyzer, ELT 460,|
|Avionics Continued..||pilot & copilot Boss powered connectors, headset & microphone connectors for passengers, pilot & copilot, eddy current compass, push-to-talk pilot & copilot switches, pilot’s yoke autopilot and altitude disconnect switches, external antenna connector for hand-held radio. .|
|# of Blades||2|
|# of Blades||2|
|Additional Equipment||Four seat with 300 pounds luggage capacity cabin, extra soundproofing and double plexiglass windows, single piece windscreen, bench passenger seat and clam-shell door, custom made cover.|
Last Annual on 28 July 2021 at Orlando Executive Airport.
Providing customers with a specialized and personalized experience is what distinguishes Air Market Group from other brokers. We ensure transparency and reliability by following procedures and systems in place for a seamless transaction.
- PURCHASE PRICE: Purchase price shall be payable at time of Aircraft delivery.
- INSPECTION: Buyer shall have the right to conduct a visual inspection of the Aircraft and its records at a mutually agreeable location as soon as practical. If found acceptable, Buyer shall have the right to conduct a pre-purchase inspection, of a mutually agreeable scope, (the “Inspection”) and test-flight of the Aircraft, at a mutually agreeable inspection facility (the “Inspection Facility”) to verify the condition of the Aircraft. Buyer shall be responsible for the cost of the Inspection and test-flight. Seller shall be responsible or the correction of airworthiness items and other discrepancies identified by the Inspection Facility during the Inspection and test flight required to make the Aircraft conform to the condition specified in paragraph 3 below.
- CONDITION: The Aircraft shall be delivered free and clear of all liens or encumbrances, with a valid Certificate of Airworthiness, in an airworthy condition, with all systems functioning in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications, current on the manufacturer’s recommended maintenance program, with all Airworthiness Directives and Mandatory Service Bulletins complied with, and current on any applicable maintenance service programs that the aircraft is currently enrolled on that relate to engines.
- DELIVERY: Following completion of the inspection and correction of discrepancies, the aircraft shall be delivered at the Inspection Facility or other mutually agreeable location within 3 business days.
- PURCHASE AND SALE AGREEMENT: This offer and the obligations of Buyer and Seller herein are not binding upon either party and are subject to the negotiation and execution of a mutually agreeable definitive Purchase and Sale Agreement. This Purchase and Sale agreement shall be executed within ten (10) business days from seller’s acceptance of this offer.
- DEPOSIT: Upon acceptance of this offer, Buyer shall place a refundable deposit in escrow to be held pending execution of a Purchase and Sale Agreement and governed thereafter by said agreement. This offer is valid through 5:00pm Eastern Standard Time, 2 business days after the date of the offer after which, if not accepted, shall expire having no further force or effect.
Looking for something else?
Our team is dedicated to our customers specific needs and desires. Contact a member of our team so that we can find the perfect aircraft for you!