1969 Cessna 150J
Great time builder, clean interior and classic livery
Make an Offer
Engine: Cont Motor 0-200 SERIES
91.413 ATC transponder tests and inspections. 06/28/2019
RAM X-Grip Mounts
Nav/com – MX 300
Intercom – Sigtronics SP-4S
ADSB / out – UAvionix tail beacon
Transponder – Narco AT-150
Interior: • Amber Chestnut Leather
Exterior: • “Discover Flying” paint scheme
Exterior Height: 6 ft 11 in
Wing Span: 33 ft 4 in
Length: 21 ft 6 in
Horsepower: 1 x 100 HP
Best Cruise Speed: 85 KIAS
Best Range (i): 276 NM
Fuel Burn @ 75%: 6.5 GPH
Stall Speed: 43 KIAS
Rate of climb: 560 FPM
Ceiling: 10,700 FT
Takeoff distance: 1,310 FT
Landing distance: 415 FT
Takeoff distance over 50ft obstacle: 2,075 FT
Landing distance over 50ft obstacle: 850 FT
Gross Weight: 1,650 LBS
Empty Weight: 1,120 LBS
Fuel capacity: 26 GAL
Horsepower: 100 HP
Overhaul (HT): 1,800 Hrs
Years before overhaul: 12
Current Market for Cessna 150
There are currently 379 registered Cessna 150. Over 500 Cessna 150 have been either exported or are no longer flying within the U.S. The current median price right now for a 1969 Cessna 150 is $27,369. The range of price for a Cessna 150 is between $48,500 – $20,500., With only 3 others currently on the market the supply is limited making demand for these aircraft higher. As a result these aircraft continue to hold residual value for many years to follow.
Total Cost of Ownership
|Refurbishing and Modernization||$280|
|Fuel Cost Per hour (6.5 Gallons/Hr @ $5.40/Gal)||$35.10|
|Oil Cost Per Hour||$2.81|
|Cost Per Hour Based on 100 hours per year||$64.38 Per Hour|
Providing customers with a specialized and personalized experience is what distinguishes Air Market Group from other brokers. We ensure transparency and reliability by following procedures and systems in place for a seamless transaction.
- PURCHASE PRICE: Purchase price shall be payable at time of Aircraft delivery.
- INSPECTION: Buyer shall have the right to conduct a visual inspection of the Aircraft and its records at a mutually agreeable location as soon as practical. If found acceptable, Buyer shall have the right to conduct a pre-purchase inspection, of a mutually agreeable scope, (the “Inspection”) and test-flight of the Aircraft, at a mutually agreeable inspection facility (the “Inspection Facility”) to verify the condition of the Aircraft. Buyer shall be responsible for the cost of the Inspection and test-flight. Seller shall be responsible or the correction of airworthiness items and other discrepancies identified by the Inspection Facility during the Inspection and test flight required to make the Aircraft conform to the condition specified in paragraph 3 below.
- CONDITION: The Aircraft shall be delivered free and clear of all liens or encumbrances, with a valid Certificate of Airworthiness, in an airworthy condition, with all systems functioning in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications, current on the manufacturer’s recommended maintenance program, with all Airworthiness Directives and Mandatory Service Bulletins complied with, and current on any applicable maintenance service programs that the aircraft is currently enrolled on that relate to engines.
- DELIVERY: Following completion of the inspection and correction of discrepancies, the aircraft shall be delivered at the Inspection Facility or other mutually agreeable location within 3 business days.
- PURCHASE AND SALE AGREEMENT: This offer and the obligations of Buyer and Seller herein are not binding upon either party and are subject to the negotiation and execution of a mutually agreeable definitive Purchase and Sale Agreement. This Purchase and Sale agreement shall be executed within ten (10) business days from seller’s acceptance of this offer.
- DEPOSIT: Upon acceptance of this offer, Buyer shall place a refundable deposit in escrow to be held pending execution of a Purchase and Sale Agreement and governed thereafter by said agreement. This offer is valid through 5:00pm Eastern Standard Time, 2 business days after the date of the offer after which, if not accepted, shall expire having no further force or effect.
Looking for something else?
Our team is dedicated to our customers specific needs and desires. Contact a member of our team so that we can find the perfect aircraft for you!