1965 Mooney M20E IFR
Complete Logs, Incredible Condition & Modern Avionics
Operates at 9 GPH at 140 Kts with 50 gallons and a useful load of over half a ton. Recently replaced landing gear making it incredibly reliable.
Make an Offer
Airframe: 3400 Hrs SN: 701
Engine: Tach time: 0228 TSMOH: 91
Comp: #1 78/80 #2 78/80 #3 77/80 #4 76/80
Prop: 200 hrs: New Hartzell Propeller September 2017
• Always Hangared
• 2 Owners
All AD’S complied August 2019
Inspection Status: Annual due October 1, 2020
AC based at Cook Co. Airport Adel, Ga (15J)
• Microlon TMT when New & at TOH
• RNAV 30 Loran
• Chrome disk Brakes
• Fuel injected plus Altiboost ram air • Lopresi Cowl Closure MOD
• New Alumigrip Paint July 2010
• New Aveo LED Nav/Strobes
• New LED Landing Light
• New LED Lights draw 2.5 Amps
• Apollo SL15 Audio Panel with four position intercom & copilot communications
• COM/NAV1 Apollo SL30
• COM/NAV2 Apollo SL30
• Apollo GX50 GPS
• S-TEC 50 Autopilot with Annunciator panel (Coupled)
• Century NSD 360 Slaved HSI with bootstrap (to heading bug)
• WX-950 StormScope
• JPI EDM-700 Precision Engine Performance Monitor
Interior: • Slate Grey Carpet, Side Panels & Baggage Compartment (Airtex)
Exterior: • Blue Green and White
Features: • APU Plug
• Panel Redesigned (per STC)
• One Piece Mooney 201 Windshield
- Max Range: 601 nm
- Service Ceiling: 19500 ft
- Landing Distance: 595 ft
- Rate of Climb: 1120 fpm
- Max Speed: 171 kts
- Normal Cruise: 163 kts
- Economy Cruise: 146 kts
- Stall Speed:: 50 knots
- Exterior Height: 8 ft 4 in
- Wing Span: 35 ft
- Length: 23 ft 2 in
- Max Landing Weight: 1575 Lb
- Operating Weight: 2575 Lb
- Empty Weight: 1575 Lb
- Fuel Capacity: 52 gal Lb
Built for the future.
Owner took pride in upgrading aircraft and keeping it well maintained. Livery is one of a kind designed by the owner. Seats and interior are in incredible conditions and very clean. Aircraft has remained hangared at all times.
Recent updates in landing gear, avionics, interior and engine modifications makes this M20E able to perform with incredible efficiency. Lost cost of operating makes it a perfect aircraft for commuting.
Providing customers with a specialized and personalized experience is what distinguishes Air Market Group from other brokers. We ensure transparency and reliability by following procedures and systems in place for a seamless transaction.
- PURCHASE PRICE: Purchase price shall be payable at time of Aircraft delivery.
- INSPECTION: Buyer shall have the right to conduct a visual inspection of the Aircraft and its records at a mutually agreeable location as soon as practical. If found acceptable, Buyer shall have the right to conduct a pre-purchase inspection, of a mutually agreeable scope, (the “Inspection”) and test-flight of the Aircraft, at a mutually agreeable inspection facility (the “Inspection Facility”) to verify the condition of the Aircraft. Buyer shall be responsible for the cost of the Inspection and test-flight. Seller shall be responsible or the correction of airworthiness items and other discrepancies identified by the Inspection Facility during the Inspection and test flight required to make the Aircraft conform to the condition specified in paragraph 3 below.
- CONDITION: The Aircraft shall be delivered free and clear of all liens or encumbrances, with a valid Certificate of Airworthiness, in an airworthy condition, with all systems functioning in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications, current on the manufacturer’s recommended maintenance program, with all Airworthiness Directives and Mandatory Service Bulletins complied with, and current on any applicable maintenance service programs that the aircraft is currently enrolled on that relate to engines.
- DELIVERY: Following completion of the inspection and correction of discrepancies, the aircraft shall be delivered at the Inspection Facility or other mutually agreeable location within 3 business days.
- PURCHASE AND SALE AGREEMENT: This offer and the obligations of Buyer and Seller herein are not binding upon either party and are subject to the negotiation and execution of a mutually agreeable definitive Purchase and Sale Agreement. This Purchase and Sale agreement shall be executed within ten (10) business days from seller’s acceptance of this offer.
- DEPOSIT: Upon acceptance of this offer, Buyer shall place a refundable deposit in escrow to be held pending execution of a Purchase and Sale Agreement and governed thereafter by said agreement. This offer is valid through 5:00pm Eastern Standard Time, 2 business days after the date of the offer after which, if not accepted, shall expire having no further force or effect.
Looking for something else?
Our team is dedicated to our customers specific needs and desires. Contact a member of our team so that we can find the perfect aircraft for you!